Casey Cott is an American rising actor and best known for his role in the adolescent drama Riverdale by The CW, which premiered in 2017 and is still running. Casey cott was born on August 8, 1992 in Ohio, United States.
From the recent news on 18th December 2021, he got married to his long-term relationship girlfriend Nichola Basara at the Four Seasons in Whistler, Canada.
During his wedding ceremony, he invited his teams of Riverdale and also some famous faces of Hollywood including Camila Mendes, KJ Apa, Lili Reinhart, and Madelaine Petsch. For the wedding, he donned a standard tuxedo, by his older brother, Corey Cott, who also gave a speech at the reception.
He uploaded a photo of his wife Basara after the wedding festivities were over. Both were cooking in the kitchen when the photo was taken. He also shared a photo on Instagram of him and his Wife preparing breakfast with the words “Congratulations” written in chocolate syrup.
Furthermore, Casey shared a photo of the two of them kissing a few weeks before the wedding. Because Nichola Basara’s family lives in Canada and her parents are Canadian citizens, both of their wedding events were held in Whistler, Canada.
In December 2021, Casey Cott’s net worth was projected to be about $3.5 million. As an actor, he earns the majority of his money via personal investments in real estate and equities funds.
Casey Morton Cott
August 8, 1992
Chagrin Falls, Ohio, United States
TV Series Actor
Carly Megan Cott
Meghan Woollard (brother wife)
Boston University Carnegie Mellon University (BFA)
5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m)
Table of Contents
Early Life & Career Summary
- Casey Cott was a gifted youngster in terms of academics as a child. Chagrin Falls High School was where he finished his high school education.
- He decided to further his education at Boston University Carnegie Mellon University after finishing his studies at Chagrin High School (BFA).
- However, he was eventually withdrawn from college and enrolled in the Carnegie Mellon School of Drama, where he finished his acting course in 2016. In the same year, Cott played Moses in a concert Stephen Schwartz’s “The Prince of Egypt” at Sag Harbor’s Theater.
- Cott lived with his father Rick Cott, mother Lori Cott, sister Carly Megan Cott, and brother Corey Cott in a middle-class home. His father was an investment manager as well as a fighter pilot in the Air Force. His brother Corey Cott and sister Carly Cott are also American rising stars in Hollywood.
- He began his career as an actor in modest roles in several Ohio theaters, portraying minor characters such as Romeo and Juliet.
- Casey and his brother Corey made a social media pledge to shave their heads if they donated $10,000 for Charity Water. Surprisingly, they raised almost $16,000 for the cause, and both brothers shaved their heads live on Instagram. This event took place in April 2020.
- Casey and Corey’s sister Carly Cott dubbed them “The Best Brothers in the World” after the Live.
Casey Cott Movies
He was given a role in the CW program Riverdale, during his last year at Carnegie Mellon School of Drama. His portrayal in Riverdale was notable for the viewers since he openly played a homosexual character for the first time in Archie Comics history.
- Cott also appeared as Lucas Hale in the episode “Conversion” of the TV series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. He was also invited to play in a music video for Sabrina Carpenter’s song “Why” after appearing in several TV programs.
- Cott has revealed that he would play the lead in his forthcoming film “The Mascot.” On March 12, 2018, this news was made.
- However, by the beginning of February 2019, the work had come to a standstill, and he had also indicated that the film project had been canceled owing to unfavorable circumstances. Cott spent the second half of 2018 filming the film All the Little Things We Kill, in which he portrays Trever Olsson, a minor character.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
Music Video " Why"
Sabrina Carpenter ( main singer)
Music Video "Shoes"
All the Little Things We Kill (movie)
Casey Cott Wife
- Casey Cott’s wife’s name is Nichola Basara. She was born in March 1992 and she is at the age of 29. Nichola is also an American model, Studio manager, and head trainer at the F45 training center. And according to some reports, she was also a trainer at Equinox for about a year from 2018.
- Marcus, Rachel, Katyleyn, and David Barsara were her four siblings. She used to live with her parents in Vancouver, Canada, but with his recent marriage to Cott, they have been residing in New York.
- Before being in a relationship with Nichola, Casey also had affairs with other models as well. One of the ex-girlfriends was Stephanie Styles. Casey was partnered with Stephani Styles, who is known for the American comedic drama film Newsies, from 2014 until 2016.
- After breaking up with Stephanie, he started dating Nichola in 2018 end and finally, they announced their engagement in 2020, and both got married on December 19th, 2021.
- She received her schooling at Simon University and afterward grew more interested in health, earning a certification as a fitness trainer.
Falguni Nayar Self Made Rich Women
Nykaa filed an initial public offering (IPO) with SEBI in August 2021, worth Rs 525 crore, for trading on the BSE and NSE. Her net worth grew to $6.5 billion on the first day following the listing on November 10, making her the richest woman in India.
|Model & Fitness Trainer
|Simon Fraser University
|5 feet 7 inches
|Marcus, Rachel, Katyleyn, and David Barsara
|Casey Cott ( 2021 )
Casey Cott Brother
- Casey Cott’s brother’s name is Corey Michael Cott, known for Corey Cott. He was born on March 30, 1990, in Columbus, Mississippi, United States.
- Corey Cott is also an American singer renowned for his role as Jack Kelly in the Broadway musical Newsies. And besides singing, he was also an actor who played for various TV series and films in his career.
- Corsey Cott, his brother, graduated from Carnegie Mellon University. In 2017, he also played in numerous roles and in a musical band as Donny Novitski after graduating. He also appeared in the Paper Mill Playhouse’s premiere of the musical in October 2015.
- On February 25, 2019, Cott joined the cast of the Fox drama Filthy Rich, where he will play Eric Monreaux.
- Corey Cott married Meghan Woollard in 2013 after dating for several years. From 2017 through 2021, the couple had three sons.
- Corey Cott actively began his career in 2012 and continues till the present. He was born in Spring Arbor, Michigan, and grew up in Chagrin Falls, Ohio, United States. He is also currently living in New York with his wife and sons.
- And from 2021 December updates Casey brother Corey Cott net worth has been estimated around $8-10 million. Below are some of his TV-series and Movies he has been appeared in minor roles and lead roles.
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit and
Z: The Beginning of Everything
The Good Fight
Tom C. Duncan
Eric Monreaux (main role)
Officer Jim Turley
What You Get(short film)
Mutt (short film)
Casey Cott Net Worth
- Casey Cott’s net worth has been estimated at around $3.5 million from the recent update of December 2021.
- His major source of income comes from TV shows and interviews on the news, as well as guest appearances. Moreover, he also invested his earning in film and music production with his brother Corey Cott.
- As per different news sources, he has been born into a middle-class family and his first earning was from the theater act in 2011.
- While pursuing his acting profession, he made his first $50,000 in 2011. He has also invested in several stock shares of well-known companies in the United States which has not been disclosed by him.
- With an annual salary of $90,000, his net worth is consistently growing. So, on a daily basis, he earns roughly $300-$400 dollars. He usually takes a paycheck of $50k per episode.
Casey Cott Instagram
Instagram : Click Here